Personal Injury Attorney in Jersey City, NJ
Also Serving Clients in Newark and Union City
When you experience an injury or loss due to the negligence of another person, you have a right to fair compensation. But for many individuals, these claims become overwhelming and frustrating quickly.
To get the settlement you need and deserve, partner with a personal injury attorney from Zavodnick, Perlmutter & Boccia, LLC.
What Qualifies as Personal Injury?
Personal injury comes in numerous forms, depending on the circumstances and extent of the damage to the victim. Common types of personal injury claim include the following:
- Auto accidents—Wrecks represent the most common form of personal injury. Our team can help identify the at-fault party and seek proper compensation.
- Medical malpractice—If you placed trust in a doctor or caregiver and sustained injuries due to a medical professional’s negligence, you may be able to claim compensation.
- Premise liability—Property owners have an obligation to keep their premises safe. If you were injured due to a preventable hazard, the owner may be considered at fault.
- Product liability—Like premises, manufacturers must ensure their products meet given safety standards.
- Soft tissue injury—Some serious injuries qualify for personal injury proceedings regardless of the circumstance. Catastrophic injuries, such as extensive soft tissue injuries, may fall into this category.
- Workplace accidents—If you are injured at work, you may be entitled to worker’s compensation. In some cases, where a third party is also liable, you might have a personal injury claim.
- Wrongful death—In any circumstance where negligence or injuries resulting from negligence cause death, the deceased’s family may file a wrongful death suit.
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligent actions of someone else, our team can help you get the compensation you need to cover your medical costs and recover.
Why Choose Representation From ZPB Law?
At Zavodnick, Perlmutter & Boccia, LLC, your success is our highest priority. We’ve been helping clients in Jersey City, NJ and the surrounding areas navigate personal injury claims for more than 10 years.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.